1. The Industrial Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular scheduled monthly meeting on Monday, December 2, 2019 – 12:00 noon, at the Historic First Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue North, Lewisburg, TN 37091.
2. The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold a work session Tuesday, December 3, 2019 – 5:00 p.m., at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
3. There will be a regular meeting of the Tree City Advisory Board on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 – 4:00 pm, at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street in the downstairs conference room. This meeting has been canceled.
4. The City of Lewisburg Alcoholic Beverage Commission will meet Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. at the Lewisburg City Hall Building, 131 East Church Street, to consider the following:
1. Application by Michael Johnson for ‘On Premise’ consumption at Da Club House at 1286 Old Belfast Rd.
2. Application by Randy Belote for ‘On Premise’ consumption at Flat Rock Farms OPCO LLC at 119 W Ellington Pkwy.
5. The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold a Public Hearing Tuesday, December 10th, 2019 at 5:50 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street, followed by their regular meeting at 6:00p. The public hearing will be to hear comments or opinions concerning the following:
a. Ordinance 19-11, an Ordinance adopting the 2018 International Building, Plumbing, Mechanical and Fuel Gas Codes and the adoption of the 2018 International Residential and Energy Conservation Codes with specified conditions, effective January 1st, 2020.
6. The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular monthly meeting, Tuesday, December 10, 2019 – 6:00 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
7. The Animal Welfare Management Committee for Marshall County and the City of Lewisburg will meet Wednesday, December 11, 2019 – 6:30 p.m. at the Courthouse Annex, Room 2212, 101 West Commerce Street. This meeting has been canceled.
8. Lewisburg Gas Dept. Monthly Board Meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 17th, at 4:30 P.M.. The meeting will take place at 505 N. Ellington Pkwy.