1. The Industrial Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular scheduled monthly meeting on Monday, March 4th at noon, at the Historic First Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue North, Lewisburg, TN.
1. The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold a work session Tuesday, March 5, 2019 – 5:00 p.m., at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
2. The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular monthly meeting, Tuesday, March 12, 2019 – 6:00 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
LEWISBURG CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
March 12, 2019
2) Approval of the Minutes
3) Approval of the Bills & Financial Statement
4) Old Business:
a. Consider approval of 3rd and final reading of Ordinance 19-01 an Ordinance amending Ordinance 18-06 and approving budget amendments for the
5) New Business:
a. Consider approval of Pilot Resolution 19-10 for CBC Group (Christian Brands) for property expansion.
b. Consider approval of Resolution 19-03 revising the City of Lewisburg Employee Vacation policy relating to accrual.
c. Consider approval of Resolution 18-49 to appropriate funding for
improvements to the rest room facilities at the Babe Ruth Ball Park to bring
into compliance with ADA requirements. Amount not to exceed $25,000.00.
d. Consider approval of 1st reading of Ordinance 19-02, an Ordinance amending Title 8 of the Municipal Code, pertaining to definitions and the hours of sale of liquor and beer by retailers.
e. Consider approval of assignment of lease agreement to the Industrial Development Board for purchase of property in the I-65 Commerce Park
(W. H. Coble, Jr., and Cameron Coble property owners).
f. Consider approval of appointment of Wally Ritter to the Industrial Development Board.
6) Other Business:
a. Update on Economic Development.
b. Directors Reports.
7) Citizen Input
3. The Lewisburg Recreation Board will hold their regular meeting Monday, March 18, 2019 – 6:00 pm at the Lewisburg Recreation Center 1551 Mooresville Hwy.
4. The City of Lewisburg Alcoholic Beverage Commission will meet Monday, March 18, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. at the Lewisburg City Hall Building, 131 East Church Street, to consider the following:
1. Application by David Payne for ‘On Premise’ consumption at D & D’s Texas Bar-B-Que at 725 Cornersville Rd.
2. Application by Mansiben Patel for ‘Off Premise’ consumption at Eastside Liquors at 222 E Commerce St.
5. The City of Lewisburg’s Planning and Zoning Commission will hold its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, March 19, 2019, at 4:00 p.m. at Lewisburg city Hall, 131 East Church Street.
6. The City of Lewisburg’s Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a meeting on Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 4 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
7. The Community Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular meeting Tuesday, March 26, 2019 – 12:00 p.m., at the Historic 1st Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue.