1. The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold a work session Tuesday, May 7, 2019 – 5:00 p.m., at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
2. The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular monthly meeting, Tuesday, May 14, 2019 – 6:00 p.m., at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
LEWISBURG CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
May 14, 2019
2) Approval of the Minutes
3) Approval of the Bills & Financial Statement
4) Old Business:
a. Consider approval of 3rd and final reading of Ordinance 19-02, an Ordinance amending Title 8 of the Municipal Code, pertaining to definitions and the hours of sale of liquor and beer by retailers.
5) New Business:
a. Consider approval of 1st reading of Ordinance 19-03, an Ordinance amending the 2018-2019 budget (amd.#2).
b. Consider approval of Resolution 19-17 approving and adopting the MTAS records retention schedule per T.C.A. § 10-4-702.
c. Consider approval of Resolution 19-18 approving and adopting a Social Media Use Policy for the City of Lewisburg.
d. Consider approval of Resolution 19-19 authorizing the Mayor to enter into a Animal Control Cooperative Agreement with Marshall County, Tennessee.
e. Consider approval of 1st reading of Ordinance 19-04 an Ordinance fixing the tax rate for 2019 and approving the 2019-2020 Budget.
6) Other Business:
a. Update on Economic Development.
b. Directors Reports.
7) Citizen Input
3. The Lewisburg Recreation Board will hold their regular meeting Monday, May 20, 2019 – 6:00 p.m., at the Lewisburg Recreation Center 1551 Mooresville Hwy.
4. The regular scheduled meeting for the City of Lewisburg’s Planing and Zoning Commission on Tuesday, May 21st has been cancelled.
4. The Community Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular meeting Tuesday, May 28, 2019 – 12:00 p.m., at the Historic 1st Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue.
5. The Lone Oak Cemetery Advisory Board will meet Tuesday, May 28th, 2019, 4:00 p.m., at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.