(COLUMBIA, Tenn. – Feb 26, 2018) – – – Columbia State Community College will host Tennessee Reconnect information sessions on each campus during the month of March.
Tennessee Reconnect is a last-dollar scholarship that provides free tuition for adults to attend a community college. The initiative is designed to help adults enter college to gain new skills, advance in the workplace and fulfill lifelong dreams of completing a degree or credential.
To be eligible for Tennessee Reconnect, students must meet the following requirements:
• Haven’t earned an associate or bachelor’s degree.
• Have been a Tennessee resident for at least one year.
• Complete the Free Application for Student Aid and be determined as an independent student.
• Be admitted to Columbia State and enroll in a degree or certificate program.
• Must attend at least part-time (6 credit hours).
• Participate in a college success program through a Reconnect Community.
Prospective students can attend one of the following information sessions to learn more:
Williamson Campus March 6 5:30 p.m. 1228 Liberty Pike, Franklin Administration Building – 2nd floor, Community Room
Columbia Campus March 22 5:30 p.m. 1665 Hampshire Pike, Columbia Jones Student Center, Cafeteria
Lewisburg Campus March 27 5:30 p.m. 980 South Ellington Parkway, Lewisburg Room 133
Lawrence Campus March 28 5:30 p.m. 1620 Springer Road, Lawrenceburg Room 144
Clifton Campus March 29 5:30 p.m. 795 Main Street, Clifton Room 101
To to view the full list of steps to apply, or to sign up for an information session, please visit www.ColumbiaState.edu/Reconnect.