Sponsors: Lyons Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, First Commerce Bank, Ok Tire and Brake, Blalock Plumbing & Electric
Sponsors: Roberts Toyota, First Commerce Bank, Lyons Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC, Michael Wealth Management, Pizza Hut
Sponsors: First Commerce Bank, Griffin Cook & Sons, First National Bank, Lyons Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC, Michael Wealth Management, H&S Pharmacy, Blalock Plumbing and Heating, TriStar Training
Sponsors: First Commerce Bank, Ledford Employee Exchange, H&S Pharmacy, John Karby - Edward Jones Investments, TnWeb, Meredith Warner Animal Clinic
|City of Lewisburg Meetings December 2012|
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A SPECIAL CALL MEETING OF THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF LEWISBURG, is to be held on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 3:00 pm, at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street, for the purpose of considering and taking such action as the Council may deem necessary and to the public interest relative to the following item (s) of business:
1. Recommendations on cemetery maintenance.
We waive any other or further notices of the holding of said meeting this 28 day of November, 2012.
2. The Industrial Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular monthly meeting on Wednesday, December 5, 2012, 12:00 noon, at the Historic First Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue.
3. Notice is hereby given that a special call meeting of the Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg is to be held on Wednesday, December 5th at 3:00 pm, at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
4. The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular scheduled monthly meeting Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 6:00pm at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
5.The City of Lewisburg Alcoholic Beverage Commission will meet Monday December 10, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. at the Lewisburg City Hall Building, 131 East Church Street, to consider the following:
6. The Lewisburg Gas Department will be having it regular schedule meeting December 17,2012 at 4:30. Located at 505 N Ellington Pkwy.
7. The City of Lewisburg's Planning and Zoning Commission will hold its regular scheduled meeting. wednesday, December 12, 2012, 4:00 pm at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
8. Notice is hereby given to all residents of Marshall Co, TN, and to all persons interested that open, public, regular meetings of the Board of Co Commissioners of said county will be held at the regular meeting place of said Board at the County Courthouse Annex, second floor, room 2204, in Lewisburg, TN commencing at the hour of 6:00 p.m. on the following dates during the year of 2013 to wit:
January 28, 2013
February 25, 2013
March 25, 2013
April 22, 2013
May 28, 2013 (Tuesday)
June 24, 2013
July 22, 2013
August 26, 2013
September 23, 2013
October 28, 2013
November 25, 2013
There will be considered at such meeting all matters that may properly be considered at regular meetings of the Board of Co Commissioners. This notice is given pursuant to the provisions of sections 8-44-101 to 8-44-106, inclusive Tennessee Code Annotation.
9. LEWISBURG CITY COUNCIL AGENDA December 11, 2012 6:00 P.M.
2) Approval of the Minutes
3) Approval of the Financial Statement
4) Unfinished Business
A. Consider third and final reading of Ordinance 12-11, an
ordinance amending the City’s Municipal Code pertaining to
5) New Business
A. Consider Resolution approving PILOT (payment in lieu of tax) Program
for Teledyne EMS
B. Consider first reading of Ordinance 12-12, an ordinance replacing
Ordinance 11-11 pertaining to rules and regulations of City owned
cemeteries by adding rules on future placements of cemetery
C. Consider letter of agreement pertaining to billing adjustment on street
lighting from Lewisburg Electric System
D. Discuss budget amendments
6) Other Business
A. Greg Lowe to present update on economic development
7) Citizen Input
10. The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will meet with Senator Jim Tracy and Representative Billy Spivey on Tuesday, december 18, 2012 at 1:30 pm to discuss upcoming legislative issues. The meeting will be held at lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street.
11. The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold a Public Hearing Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 5:50pm at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street. The regular monthly meeting will immediately follow.
12. The Industrial Development Board of the City of Lewisburg will hold their regular scheduled monthly meeting on Wednesday, January 2, 2013, 12:00 noon, at the Historic First Avenue Building, 207 1st Avenue.
13. The Lewisburg Water & Sewer Board will meet in regular session on Thursday, December 27th, at 4:00 pm in the Board Room at 100 Water Street.