|Offices To Close For The Christmas Holiday 2012|
1. The office of Town Hall in Cornersville will be closed on December 24th and 25th for the
Christmas Holiday. The office will re-open on Wednesday December 26th at the regular
hour of 8:00 am.
2. The Marshall County Courthouse, Courthouse Annex and Hardison Office Annex will be closed Tuesday, Jan. 1st in observance of New Years Day.
3. The Town of Chapel Hill City Offices will be closed on Monday, december 24th and Tuesday, December 25th in observance of the Christmas Holiday. The office will reopen on wednesday, December 26th. Office hours are 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. The Town of Chapel Hill will have garbage pickup on Wednesday, December 26th and Wednesday, January 2nd due to the holidays.
4. All City Offices will be closed Monday December 24 and Tuesday December 25, 2012 in observance of Christmas Holidays. Also, all City Offices will be closed January 1, 2013 in observance for New Year’s Holiday. The garbage route starting on Tuesday will run a day late during these holiday weeks.
5. The Marshall County Library will be closed on Saturday, December 22cd at 12 noon; and again on Monday, Dec. 24th and Tuesday, Dec. 25th.