Sponsors: First Commerce Bank, Okay Tire and Brake Center, Lyons, John Karby - Edward Jones Investments, Chad Fox Allstate Insurance, Blalock Plumbing and Electric
Sponsors: First Commerce Bank, First National Bank, Griffin Cook and Sons, H&S Pharmacy #1&2, Lyons Chevrolet, Buick, and GM, and Meredith Warner Animal Clinic
Sponsors: First Commerce Bank, H&S Pharmacy #1 &2, Meredith Warner Animal Clinic, Rejuvenate at Jubilee Hills, John Karby-Edward Jones Investments, and Ledford Employee Exchange.
|Offices to Close In Observance of the New Year's Holiday|
1. The WJJM Radio Station will be fully automated Monday the 31st and Tuesday the 1st for the New Year's Holiday. We will be back on the air live Wednesday the 2nd of January with Bob Christoph and Jeff Haislip at 6:00 am.
2. The office of Town Hall in Cornersville will be closed on Tuesday January 1st in observance
of New Year’s. The office will re-open on Wednesday January 2, 2013 at the regular hour of 7:30 am.
3. The Marshall County Memorial Library will close at 4:00 pm Monday december 31st and will remain closed Tuesday January 1, 2013.
4. All Lewisburg city offices will be closed January 1st in observance of the New Year's Holiday. The garbage route on Tuesday will run a day late.
5. The Town of Chapel Hill City Offices will be closed on Tuesday, January 1st in observance of New Year's Day. The office will reopen on wednesday, January 2nd. Office hours are 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. Town of Chapel Hill will have garbage pickup on wednesday, January 2nd due to the holiday.
6. The Marshall County Courthouse, Courthouse Annex, and Hardison Office Annex will be closed Tuesday, January 1st in observance of New Years Day.