|Offices to Close In Observance Of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
1. The office of Town Hall in Cornersville will be closed on Monday, January 21st in observance of the Martin Luther King holiday. The office will re-open on Tuesday, January 22nd at the regular hour of 7:30 am.
2. The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities at 624 West Commerce Street, lewiburg will be closed Monday, January 21st for Martin Luther king, Jr. Day. They will reopen Tuesday January 22nd at 8:00 am.
3. All Lewisburg City Offices will be closed Monday, January 21st with the exception of Lewisburg Electric System, in observance of Martin luther King, Jr. Day. Garbage route will run as normal.
4. The Town of Chaple Hill City Offices will be closed on Monday, January 21st in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. The office will reopen on Tuesday, january 22nd. Office hours are 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
5. The Marshall County Courthouse, Courthouse Annex and Hardison Office Annex will be closed Monday, January 21st, in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.