|Marshall County Meetings February 2013|
1. Marshall County Education Committee and the Marshall County Board of Education Maintenance Committee will be having a joint work session on February 7, 2013 at 5:30 pm at 700 Jones Circle to discuss school building issues.
2. The Marshall County Solid Waste Committee will meet on Wednesday, Feb. 6th, at 5:15 pm. The meeting will be held in the Marshall County Solid Waste Office, 230 College Street, Suite 160, Lewisburg, TN.
3. The Marshall County Education Committee and the Marshall County Board of Education Maintenance Committee will be having a joint work session on Thursday, Feb 7th at 5:30 pm at 700 Jones Circle to discuss school building issues.
4. The Marshall County Emergency Communications District, Board of Directors will have their regular scheduled monthly meeting on February 13, 2013 at 9:00 AM. The meeting will be at the Marshall County EOC office located at 230 College St., Lewisburg, TN.
5. Marshall County Buildings Committee will be meeting February 12, 2013 at 5pm in Room 2204 Courthouse Annex.
6. The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold it's regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, February 19th at 9:00 am at 624 West Commerce Street in Lewisburg in the conference room. The public is invited to attend.
7. The Marshall County Building Committee meeting originally scheduled for February 15th has been rescheduled for Tuesday, February 19th at 5:00 pm.
8. The Marshall County Budget Committee will be meeting February 21, 2013 at 5:30 pm in Room 2209 in the Courthouse Annex.
9. The Marshall County Election Commission will meet Friday, February 22nd, at 9:00 am at the Election Commission office located at Hardison Annex, 230 College Street, Lewisburg. The agenda includes approval of names to be placed on the May 7, 2013 City of Lewisburg Municipal Election ballot along with general business.
10. The Marshall County Board of Commissioners Regular monthly meeting will be held February 25th at 6:00 pm.