|Offices to Close President's Day 2013|
1.The Marshall County Courthouse, Courthouse Annex and Hardison Office Annex will be closed Monday, Feb. 18th in observance of President's Day. The UT Extension office remain open.
2. The Marshall County Memorial Library will be closed Monday, Feb. 18th in observance of President's Day.
3. All Lewisburg City Offices will be closed Monday February 18, 2013 with the exception of Lewisburg Electric Company in observance of President’s Day. Garbage route will run as normal.
4. The office of Town Hall in Cornersville will be closed on Monday, February 18th in observance of Presidents Day. The office will re-open on Tuesday, February 19th at the regular hour of 7:30 am.
5. The Chapel Hill Town Hall will be closed in observance of President's Day, Monday, February 18th. The office will reopen Tuesday, Feb. 19th.
6. The Marshall County Board of Public Utilites at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg will be closed Monday, February 18th for President's Day. They will reopen Tuesday, February 19th at 8:00 am.