|Marshall County Meetings July 2013|
1. Marshall County Building Committee will meet Tuesday, July 2nd, at 5 pm in Room 2209 Courthouse Annex.
2. The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold it's regular monthly board meeting on Tuesday, July 16th, at 9:00 am at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg, in the conference room. The public in invited to attend.
3. The Marshall County Solid Waste Committee will meet on Tuesday, July 16th, at 5:30 pm. The meeting will be held in the Marshall County Solid Waste Office, 611 Hawkins Drive, Lewisburg, TN.
4. Marshall County Land, Price & Sale Committee will meet Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 5:00 pm in Room 2209, Courthouse Annex.
5. Marshall County Budget Committee will meet Tuesday, July 18th, at 5 pm in Room 2209 Courthouse Annex.
6. Marshall County Board of Commissioners regular meeting will be held Monday, July 22nd, at 6:00 p.m. Two items being discussed in New Business include a resolution authorizing the Marshall County Sheriff to hire one additional School Resource Officer for the 2013-2014 fiscal year and a resolution to amend the School Resourse Officer aggreement between the Marshall County Board of Education adn the Marshall County Sheriff's Department and to add an Elementary School Resource Officer.
7. Marshall County Land, Price & Sale Committee will meet Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 5:00 pm in Room 2209, Courthouse Annex.
8. The Marshall County Budget Committee meeting is Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 5:30 PM in Room 2209 Courthouse Annex. We will also be reviewing the school's budget.
9. Marshall County Ag. Committee meeting is set for July 29, 2013 at the Hardison Annex at 6:30 PM.