Sponsors: First Commerce Bank, Okay Tire and Brake Center, Lyons, John Karby - Edward Jones Investments, Chad Fox Allstate Insurance, Blalock Plumbing and Electric
Sponsors: First Commerce Bank, First National Bank, Griffin Cook and Sons, H&S Pharmacy #1&2, Lyons Chevrolet, Buick, and GM, and Meredith Warner Animal Clinic
Sponsors: First Commerce Bank, H&S Pharmacy #1 &2, Meredith Warner Animal Clinic, Rejuvenate at Jubilee Hills, John Karby-Edward Jones Investments, and Ledford Employee Exchange.
|Marshall County Meetings November 2013|
1. The Marshall County Nominating Committee will hold a meeting on Thursday, November 7th, at 5:30 pm in the Courthouse Annex, Room 2209.
2. There will be a Marshall County Emergency Management Services meeting held Wednesday, November 13th, at 5:30 p.m. located at the EMS building, 728 South Ellington Parkway, Lewisburg.
3. The Marshall County Law Enforcement Committee will meet Wednesday, November 13th, at the Marshall County Sheriff’s Department, 209 1st Ave N., Lewisburg, at 6:00 p.m.
4. There will be an EMA Committee meeting on Thursday, November 14th, at 5:30 p.m. in the Emergency Management Office at the Hardison Office Annex, 230 College St. Suite 100.
5. The Marshall County Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting will be held on Monday, November 25th, at 6:00 p.m. following the public hearing at 5:30 p.m. in the Marshall County Courthouse Annex, Room 2202, Lewisburg.
6. The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold it's Regula Monthly Board Meeting on Tuesday, November 19th, at 9:00 a.m. at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg, in the conference room. The public is invited to attend.
7. The Marshall County Budget Committee will meet Thursday, November 21st, at 5:30 p.m. at the Marshall County Courthouse Annex, Room 2209.
8. The Marshall County Employee Benefits Committee will meet on Monday, November 25th, at the Marshall County Courthouse Annex in Room 2204, directly following the 6:00 p.m. County Commission meeting.
9. The Marshall County Emergency Communications District Board of Directors will have their regular scheduled monthly meeting Wednesday, November 27th beginning at 9:00 a.m. Immediatley following this meeting, the Marshall County Emergency Communications District Consolidation Committee will meet, both meetings will be at the Marshall County EOC office located at 230 College St., Lewisburg, TN.