|Marshall County Meetings March 2014|
1. The Marshall County Law Enforcement Committee will meet Monday, March 3rd, at the Marshall County Sheriff's Department, 209 1st Ave North, at 6:00 p.m.. This meeting has been postponed until Tuesday, March 4th, at the same time due to the weather conditions on Monday.
2. There will be an EMA Committee meeting on Tuesday, March 4th, at 5:00 p.m. at the Emergency Management Office in the Hardison Office Annex, 230 College St., Suite 100.
3. The Marshall County Election Commission will meet at 9:00 a.m., Tuesday, March 11th, at 230 College Street, Suite 120, Lewisburg.
4. The Marshall County Budget Committee will meet Thursday, March 20th at The Marshall County Courthouse Annex Room 2205 at 5:30 p.m.
5. The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold its regular monthly board meeting on Tuesday, March 18th, at 9:00 a.m. at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg, in the conference room. The public is invited to attend.
6. The Marshall County Emergency Medical Services Committee will meet Wednesday, March 19th, at the EMS Building, 728 South Ellington Parkway, at 6:00 p.m.
7. The Marshall County Board of Commissioners will hold their Regular Monthly Meeting, Monday, March 24th and 6:00 p.m.
8. The Marshall County EMS Committee will meet Moonday, March 24th, at the Marshall County Courthouse Annex directly following the County Commision meeting, which is at 6:00 p.m.
9. The Marshall County Emergency Communications District, Board of Directors will have their regular scheduled monthly meeting Wednesday, March 26th, at 9:00 a.m. Following the regulat meeting there will be a Consolidation Committee meeting. The meetings will be at the Marshall County EOC office located at 230 College St., Lewisburg, TN.
10. The Maury Marshall Regional Solid Waste Board will meet on Monday, March 31st 2014, at 11:00 am. The meeting will be hled at the marshall County Solid Waste Department, 611 Hawkins Dr., Lewisburg, TN 37091.
11. The Marshall County Agriculture Committee will meet on Monday, March 31st at the Hardison Annex at 6:30 pm.