Sponsors: Lyons Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, First Commerce Bank, Ok Tire and Brake, Blalock Plumbing & Electric
Sponsors: Roberts Toyota, First Commerce Bank, Lyons Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC, Michael Wealth Management, Pizza Hut
Sponsors: First Commerce Bank, Griffin Cook & Sons, First National Bank, Lyons Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC, Michael Wealth Management, H&S Pharmacy, Mercy Community Healthcare, Blalock Plumbing and Heating, Davis Law Firm, David Jent Realty & Auction
Sponsors: First Commerce Bank, Ledford Employee Exchange, H&S Pharmacy, John Karby - Edward Jones Investments
|Marshall County Meetings October 2012|
1. The Ag Committee will meet Monday, October 1st at 6:00 pm in the Ag Extension meeting room located at Hardison Office Annex, 230 College St., Lewisburg TN.
2. The Marshall County Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. at the Marshall County Courthouse Annex , Lewisburg, Tn. second floor, room 2202. The agenda is as follows:
1.) New Business:
a.) Gensesco Inc. request re-zoning of 1.91 acres of their property located at 5894 Nashville Highway from A-1 to C-2 for the purpose of warehousing and distribution, Marshall County Tax Map 011 Parcel 037.
All interested parties are invited to attend, further information about these, or other zoning matters may be obtained at the Marshall County Building Codes Office, Courthouse Annex, room 3301.Phone 931-359-8839.
3. A public hearing will be held before the Marshall County Board of Zoning Appeals on October 9, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. in the County Commission Room, 2202 Courthouse Annex, Lewisburg, Tennessee to hear comments regarding the following:
1.) Larry Wells request a Special Exception to operate a campground on his property at 1615 River Road. Tax Map 105, Parcel 007.01.
Further information about these or other zoning matters may be obtained at the Marshall County Zoning Office 931-359-8839. All interested parties are invited to attend. The regular meeting of the Marshall County Board of Zoning Appeals will convene immediately following the public hearing
4. The Marshall County Solid Waste Committee will meet on Tuesday, October 9th at 5:15 pm in the Solid Waste Office, 230 College Street, Suite 160, Lewisburg.
5. Marshall County Land, Price, and Sale Committee and Marshall County Buildings Committee will be meeting Tuesday, October 9th at 6:30 pm at 230 College Street following the MC Solid Waste Committee meeting.
6. The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold its regular monthly board meeting on Tuesday October 16th at 9:00 am at 624 West Commerce Street in Lewisburg in the conference room. The public is invited to attend.
7. Marshall County Buildings Commitee will meet Wednesday, October 17th at 5:15 pm in Room 2209 Courthouse Annex.
8. Marshall County Veteran's Committee will be meeting immediately following the Monday, October 22nd County Commission meeting in Room 2209 Courthouse Annex.
9. Marshall County Board of Commissioners regular meeting will be held Monday, October 22nd, at 6:00 pm immediately following the Public Hearing at 5:30 pm.
10. Marshall County Law Enforcement Committee will be meeting Tuesday, October 23rd, at 6:00 pm at 209 1st Avenue North in the training room.
11. Marshall County Records Committee will meet on Tuesday, October 23rd at 4:30 pm in room 2204 in the Courthouse Annex.
12. Marshall County Buildings Commitee will meet Wednesday, October 25th at 5:30 pm in Room 2209 Courthouse Annex.