Sponsors: First Commerce Bank, Okay Tire and Brake Center, Lyons, John Karby - Edward Jones Investments, Chad Fox Allstate Insurance, Blalock Plumbing and Electric
Sponsors: First Commerce Bank, First National Bank, Griffin Cook and Sons, H&S Pharmacy #1&2, Lyons Chevrolet, Buick, and GM, and Meredith Warner Animal Clinic
Sponsors: First Commerce Bank, H&S Pharmacy #1 &2, Meredith Warner Animal Clinic, Rejuvenate at Jubilee Hills, John Karby-Edward Jones Investments, and Ledford Employee Exchange.
|Marshall County Board of Education Meetings November 2012|
1. The Marshall County Board of Education will meet on Tuesday November 13th at 6:30 pm in the Board Conference Room at Jones School.
The agenda is as follows:
* Agenda Approval
* Acknowledge Donations
* Minutes – Section 1
* MCEA Report
* Conference Presentations
* Committee Reports/Schedule Committee Meetings
* Collaborative Conferencing
* Sick Leave Bank Committee of Trustees
* Tennessee Scholars Program
* Bids – Section 2
* Surplus – Section 3
* Salvage – Section 4
* Purchasing Agent Designees
* IDEA-B Budget Amendment – Section 5
* Report Card (Annual Agenda Item) – Section 6
* New Business
* Director’s Report
2. The Marshall County Board of Education Curriculum/Instruction Committee will meet Thursday, November 15th at 5:00 pm in the Central Office, 700 Jones Circle.
3. The Special Question Committee of the Marshall County School System will meet immediately following tonight’s Board of Education Curriculum/Instruction Committee meeting, which begins at 5:00 p.m. in the Central Office, 700 Jones Circle.
4. The Marshall County Board of Education Maintenance Committee will meet Thursday, November 29 at 4:30 p.m. in the Central Office, 700 Jones Circle.