1. The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold its regular monthly meeting Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 9:00 a.m. at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg, TN in the Doug Rogers Board Room. The public is welcome to attend.
2. The Marshall County Tourism Committee will meet Monday, August 19th at 4:45 p.m.. This meeting will be held at the Courthouse Annex kitchen area Room 2209.
3. The Marshall County Budget Committee will meet Wednesday, August 21st at 8:30 a.m. This meeting will be held at the Courthouse Annex Kitchen area Room 2209.
4. The Animal Welfare Management committee for Marshall County and the City of Lewisburg will meet Wednesday, August 21st at 6:00 p.m. at the Courthouse annex, Room 2212, 101 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg.
5. A public hearing will be held on August 26, 2019, at 5:30 p.m. at the Marshall County Courthouse Annex, Room 2202, Lewisburg, TN, before the Marshall County Board of Commissioners. Public comments are to be heard on two amendments proposing:
Rezoning Request: Rogers Group Inc. request rezoning of two parcels of land totaling 31.5 acres more or less, one located at 1834, Highway 99, Tax Map 018, Parcel 014.00, 11.5 acres +/-, one at 1389 Kenny Nelson Rd. Tax Map 018, Parcel 017.00 20 acres +/= both these requests are from A-1 to C-2 for mine operations support (office, shop, yard), not to be mined.
A copy of the proposed Resolutions may be obtained at the Marshall County Clerk’s Office 1107 Courthouse Annex, Lewisburg. All interested parties are invited to attend. for further information on this or other zoning matters please call the Marshall County Zoning Office 931-359-0567, 3301 Courthouse Annex, Lewisburg, TN.
6. The Marshall County Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting at 6:00 p.m. at the conclusion of the public hearing to be held at 5:30 p.m. The items to be discussed at the public hearing will be on the agenda for the meeting to be held at 6:00 p.m.