1. The Marshall County Building Committee will meet Monday, July 9th at 3:30 p.m.. This meeting will be held at the Courthouse Annex kitchen area Room 2209.
2. The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold its regular monthly meeting Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 9:00 a.m. at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg TN in the Doug Rogers Board Room. The public is invited to attend.
3. The Marshall County Budget Committee will meet Tuesday, July 17th at 10:30 a.m. this meeting will be held at the Courthouse Annex kitchen area Room 2209.
4. The Emergency Management Committee will meet Thursday, July 26 at 6:00 p.m.. This meeting will be held at the Hardison Annex located at 230 College Street, Lewisburg, TN.
5. A Public Hearing will be held on Monday, July 23rd at 5:30 p.m. at the Marshall County Courthouse Annex, Room 2202, Lewisburg, TN, before the Marshall County Board of Commissioners. Public comments are to be heard on the amendment proposing:
a.) Rezoning Request: Barrett Properties LLC. request rezoning of 7.84 parcel +/- acres located on New Columbia Hwy. (SR 50) from A-1 to C-1, for the purpose of two story apartments. Tax Map 056, parcel 033.07.
All interested parties are invited to attend. This request will be on the County Commission agenda of July 23, 2018 for consideration. A copy of the resolution may be obtained at the County Clerk’s Office, for further information call Marshall County Zoning 931-359-8839.
6. The Marshall County Board of Commissioners regular monthly meeting will be held Monday, July 23rd at 6:00 p.m. following the public hearing to be held at 5:30 p.m. at the Marshall County Courthouse Annex, Room 2202.