1. Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will have a Special Called Board Meeting On Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 9 a.m. at 624 West Commerce Street to discuss Water System Improvements. The public is invited to attend.
2. Marshall County Joint Economic and Community Development Tuesday, September 10th at 8:00 a.m. First State Bank, Chapel Hill.
3. The Marshall County Nominating Committee will meet Thursday, September 12th at 5:00 p.m.. This meeting will be held at the Courthouse Annex kitchen area Room 2209.
4. The Marshall County Building Committee will meet Wednesday, September 11th at 6:00 p.m.. This meeting will be held at the Courthouse Annex kitchen area Room 2209.
5. The Marshall County Emergency Management Committee will meet Tuesday, September 17th at 5:30 p.m. This meeting will be held at Hardison Annex located at 230 College Street , Suite 100, Lewisburg, TN.
6. The Marshall County Planning Commission will meet on September 17, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Marshall County Courthouse Annex, Lewisburg, Tn. second floor, room 2202. The agenda is as follows:
1.) New Business:
a.) Edward Tankersly and Steven Bradley Hooten request rezoning of 9 acres of land located on Wynwood Drive (map 036 part of parcel 104) from A-1 to A-2 for the purpose of producing an 11 lot subdivision, and request review of a Preliminary Plat for Wynwood Subdivision section 6.
b.) Todd Mobley request review of E.E. Harber subdivision sec. 2 Revised, dividing lot 6 into lots 6&7.
c.) Cellco Partners dba Verizon are proposing a 199 foot monopole communications tower at 1425 Kenny Nelson Rd. map 018 parcel 013.01 and request review and approval of their project.
7. The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold a Special Called Meeting with Lewisburg Water and Waste Water to discuss water system improvements. The meeting will be held on Monday, September 16, 2019 at 12:00 PM at the Courthouse Annex in County Commission room 2206. The public is invited to attend. Marshall County is an equal opportunity and employer.
8. The Marshall County Board of Public Utilities will hold its regular monthly meeting Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 9:00 a.m. at 624 West Commerce Street, Lewisburg in the Doug Rogers Board Room. The public is invited to attend.
9. The Marshall County Board of Zoning Appeals will meet September 19, 2019 at 4:45 p.m. at the Marshall County Annex room 2202. The agenda is as follows: Randy Thayer request a variance in the subdivision regulations in order to create 2 lots on the Duck River for recreational purposes only, located on tax map 030.00 part of parcel 068.00.
The Marshall County Commission has adopted the 2018 International Building Codes (with conditions) August 26, 2018, to take effect January 1, 2020, for details and viewing of the adopted codes please contact the Building Codes Office 931-359-0567.
All interested parties are invited to attend, further information about these, or other zoning matters may be obtained at the Marshall County Zoning Office, Courthouse Annex, room 3301.Phone 931-359-0567.